I think everyone who has tried to diet or eat healthier has experienced at least one downfall. You know, that food you love that isn’t the best for you, but you crave all the time. Especially when you feel like you can’t have it! Well, if a rich, chocolatey cookie is your usual downfall food, you’re in luck! These chocolate avocado cookies are guilt free and SO good. Coconut flour is used instead of wheat to lower the carb count and add flavor. There is no added sugar, but cinnamon gives a natural sweetness and compliments the dark chocolate really well. And, avocado not only adds a creaminess factor, but also adds healthy fats and other nutrients that keep you fuller longer!
What you need:
– 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup mashed avocado
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1/8 cup peanut butter chips
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add avocado. Mix in with a fork.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Combine dry ingredients with the wet.
- Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet covered in parchment paper. (Use about a tablespoon of dough for each cookie.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.